This week we learned about Historiography, the Human Story, and the Hunter-Gatherer culture.
In this assignment, you are going to be looking at all of the assigned materials from the lecture, readings, video clips, films, and websites (you may also include the optional resources ) and write a brief summary and an in-depth analysis. You do not need to summarize and analyze the textbook chapters and you do not need to answer the learning objectives.
This assignment fulfills the following learning objectives from all of the sections in the module:
- Examine the nature of history as a discipline.
- Identify several key factors that can influence information and historical accounts.
- Identify and differentiate between primary and secondary sources.
- Review and analyze how various human societies have sought to understand the formation of the universe, earth, and humanity.
- Explain the key stages of scientific revolution
- Discuss the hunter-gatherer way of life
- Compare ancient hunter-gatherer culture to modern-day hunter-gatherer groups
- Understand matrilineal/matriarchal and patrilineal/patriarchal in hunter-gather groups
For this assignment, you must briefly summarize and provide an in-depth analysis of all the information discussed in the module.
Please do not simply regurgitate the topics. You must analyze them. If you are unsure how to start, you can start with this format for each material:
- Write about the assigned materials. Give a brief overview of what it is, who wrote it, and its purpose.
- Critically analyze the material. For example, you can write about what it meant in the time period it was created and is it relevant today.
- Was there anything that you found interesting and why? What have you learned?
Repeat these three steps for all the sections in the module.
Your paper must be a minimum of 3 pages (can be more), typed with standard margins (no more than 1-inch), size 12-pt Times New Roman font, double-spaced in either MLA or Chicago format. Your paper must also have headings. If you are going to quote any of the materials, make sure you cite this source in the body of the paper.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.