- Are fungi autotrophs or heterotrophs? ___________________
- A mass of hyphae filaments is called a ___________________
- Black bread mold is an example of __________ fungi.
- Which structure produces spores in zygospore fungi? ____________.
- In which structure does meiosis occur in zygospore fungi? ___________________..
- What type of unique structure do sac fungi produce during sexual reproduction? _______________________.
- What is the name of a reproductive structure in sac fungi where spores are produced and released? ____________________.
- Which fungi produces an antibacterial substance discovered by Alexander Fleming? ___________________.
- In which two ways can yeast reproduce asexually? ________________________________________________.
- What metabolic process do yeast perform that is used in alcohol production? _________________________.
- What is the common name for club fungi? _____________________.
- Where are basidia located on cup fungi? ______________________.
- An association between fungi and a cyanobacterium or green alga is called a __________.
- Which type of symbiotic relationship is represented by mycorrhizae? ___________.
- Contrast fungi and animals in terms of their method to gather nutrients. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
- Why is it advantageous for fungi to reproduce sexually and asexually? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
- Why does the relationship between plants and mycorrhizae is mutualistic rather than parasitic?
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.