For this Assignment, you will explain and defend your selected advocacy issue. Using evidence and experience, you will determine the advocacy issue most important to your practice and organization. Why are you selecting this issue? Why is this an area of high need? How might this area be improved with policy? What can you do to advocate for this area of need?
• Review resources associated with vulnerable or marginalized populations to determine an advocacy issue.
• Consider which advocacy issue you find most important, and why.
• Consider how policy might help to mitigate this need.
• Select an issue you find most important, and then defend your position in a persuasive paper.
• Submit a 1-page persuasive argument defending why you selected the advocacy issue to move forward with as your priority in this course.
• Support—with evidence—why this advocacy issue is most important, and how it might be mitigated or eliminated through policy. Consider how this issue might set your policy agenda.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.