Doctorally prepared advance practice nurse will need to suggest a nursing model change or a change in care delivery. It will be important for the doctorally prepared advanced practice nurse to have an understanding of how to deliver information and what information should be shared with an administrator.
Create a 12-15 slide presentation (PowerPoint, include slide notes) Presents a proposed care delivery or nursing model change for a department that aligns costs, quality, and health that supports the care of patients across the continuum. Include the following:
- Background of issue
- The proposed solution
- How solution meets need of population (stakeholders, cost, and payer to proposed change)
- Proposed change process to implement delivery model
- Expected outcomes
- Implications that are realistic and aligned with current and future health care financing
Please use references published within last 5 years.
This DB has two parts.
The cost component of a project must be carefully planned and managed throughout the life of a project. First, a budget must be established for the project. The selection of vendors involves a careful process of considering reputation, scope of work to be done, and time required to completion. Risks and uncertainty should be factored in to the plan. As the project progresses costs need to be
monitored and controlled.
- For projects in general, what are some of the considerations that must be factored when preparing a budget? What are some of the risks that must be considered in selecting vendors and dealing with unexpected external events? As the project progresses, what are some of the strategies for reducing unexpected costs?
- Continuing with your personal project from weeks 2 and 3. Prepare a budget of all costs associated with the project. Discuss what factors and risks may affect the costs? What are some of the strategies you can implement to reduce unexpected costs?
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.