Review the Public Health Preparedness Capabilities. Pay specific attention to the Public Health Preparedness Capabilities Planning Model. Your report should identify and plan for a state of your choosing with an emphasis on the three defined phases:
- Assess current state: Assess organizational roles and responsibilities, resource elements, and performance.
- Determine goals: Review jurisdictional inputs, prioritize capabilities and functions, and develop short- and long-term goals.
- Develop plans: Plan organizational initiatives, capability building/sustain activities, and capability evaluations/demonstrations.
Explore each of the three phases and associated steps.
As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Your assignment should be addressed in an 8- to 10-page document.
As part of the ongoing training for staff at AKT Hospital, you have been tasked to create presentation about various organizations that conduct health care research:
- The presentation will include a list of 8 organizations that conduct health care statistical research.
- 4-6 bullets words of speaker’s notes and pictures. Describe the organization, the type of statistical research that the organization conducts, and examples of the type of information that can be found in each database.
- Students will choose 1 of the organizations and include step-by-step directions on how to conduct an analysis within the database.
- Conduct an analysis within the organization’s database, explain the type of information that was retrieved in the analysis, and provide real-world examples of how the information can be used to create interventions, improve quality, and/or help to prepare an organization to meet accreditation standards.
- Provide examples of how health care statistics are used in business for marketing research, advertising, operations, finance, and economics analysis.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.