Assess the population health for a selected community. Statistics from valid, reliable sources such as legitimate population health-focused organizations, governmental agencies, local and state health departments, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the U.S. Census Bureau are appropriate sources to validate assessment findings. I live in chicago
Do not include websites where the accuracy and reliability of data are questionable (e.g., do not rely upon .com websites).
• Create a 3–5 page paper to address the elements listed below.
• Include a minimum of four scholarly sources, current within 5 years, to support your work.
See the rubric for specific, required content criteria within each section of the paper.
- Provide an introduction to the paper.
- Synthesize information gathered in order to summarize the findings of your population health assessment, including the following.
a. Demographic “snapshot” of the population (distribution of age, sex, ethnicity, marital status, household type)
b. Leading morbidity and mortality findings
c. Concise findings regarding assessment of key social determinants impacting population health in the community (health and healthcare, social and community context, education, economic stability, neighborhood and built environment).
- Provide an analysis of your assessment findings and describe key supports and barriers to health that were identified within the region.
- Identify one priority population health risk or disparity that was identified through the assessment. Include evidence from the population assessment to validate the noted concern. Recommend one population-focused solution to address this concern.
- Provide a conclusion
- Use epidemiological principles to determine population health risk and disparity
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.