- Critically evaluate a construct(s) underlying a theoretical orientation(s)
- Develop an understanding of how the construct(s) apply to how the theoretical orientation(s) approaches emotional issues and psychotherapy
- Evidence understanding of some of the specific therapy interventions in more depth.
To learn about and critically evaluate some of the constructs and related interventions that underly theory, such as defenses, metaphors, stages of development.
Comparison and contrast between two theories Again, narrowing down your topic, you may consider two constructs or sets of constructs proposed by two different theories, which lend themselves to comparing and contrasting. Theories selected must be from this course (do not select pragmatic, cognitive or post-modern theories).
- Transference and Countertransference in Psychodynamic Approaches to Counselling
- Required components: Title page, and Reference page
- Length of Assignment: The text body of paper (i.e., not including references, title page or abstract) should consist of approximately 2,500 words, (double-spaced typed pages, Times New Roman font size: 12).
- Format: Please, format your assignment in Word (files with extension .doc or .docx), or Rich Text Format (files with extension .rtf).
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.