The purpose of this assignment is to support the development of time management skills for graduate success.
The Time Management Worksheet is due by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 3.
The Late Assignment Policy DOES NOT apply to this assignment.
Total Points Possible
This assignment is worth a total of 35 points.
Preparing the Assignment
Follow these guidelines when completing each component of the assignment. Contact your course faculty if you have questions.
- Preparation for Completing the Worksheet
- Review the Time Management video below Time management is an important aspect of your schedule at Chamberlain. If you have not already downloaded the time-management tool, please do so in the lesson before continuing. For those who like to use digital calendars, such as Google Calendar or iCloud calendar. You may also use your digital calendar instead of this tool. The time management tool consists of a table with the days of the week, as well as the time slots in one hour increments. Boxes are available to enter specific activities that you will complete during that timeframe. Consider the following categories as you work on your time management tool: Personal time (TV, self-care, community); time with family, pets and friends; sleep; meal prep and eating; work; discussions and assignments; readings and lessons. To begin, add your desired activity or activities to the appropriate day slot on the time management tool. For example, refer to the plan shown. This shows a breakdown of activities spanned throughout the day and week of this plan. As you prepare your time management tool from start to finish, consider your own life. What activities take up time during the day? As an example, When do you work, Sleep, and spend time with family and friends?Download the NR500 Time Management Worksheet Links to an external site.. You may use the worksheet for the assignment or you may choose to submit a copy of a digital calendar or another time management tool that you already use.
- Keep the following in mind as you complete the worksheet: 1 course credit hour should equate to 5-6 hours of engagement with course materials, readings, and assignments and study time.
- Complete one week of the calendar. Include the following categories:
- School (include Week 3 readings, activities, and assignments)
- Personal time
- In a few sentences, describe the changes you plan to make to your schedule to ensure adequate study time moving forward.
- Submission: Submit your completed Time Management Tool to the Week 3 dropbox.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.