- In at least 200 words, describe the relationship of story to plot in your chosen film. Be sure to:1- Identify the title, writer, director, major actors, and the year.
- 2- Summarize the story and plot of your chosen movie.
- 3- Discuss whether your film is presented chronologically or non-linearly. In your discussion, address the following:
- How did this aesthetic choice contribute to the general effect on the audience?
- How are elements like character development or foreshadowing impacted by the choice of storytelling methods?
If the film had followed a different presentation style, how would the general effect on the audience have been different?
describe an event in which you had trouble communicating or expressing yourself in English (like “Bread in a Foreign Land”)
In past tense and use narrative writing style.
ONE AND HALF PAGE.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.