Create a document and answer the questions below. List the functions of the internal and external intercostal muscles.
- Identify the primary muscle of respiration.
- List the division/boundaries of the upper and lower respiratory tract.
- List the functions of the Chest Wall Muscles and Potential Actions on the Thorax.
- Describe the relevant pressures of the respiratory system.
- Describe the function and characteristics of the diaphragm.
- Describe the importance of the anatomical location of the trachea and the esophagus and why this is important for SLPs to understand. Describe the differences between the trachea and the esophagus.
- DEFINE Respiration/Ventilation/Inspiration/Expiration
- Label the respiratory system and its subdivisions.
- Describe the function of the respiratory passageway.
- Describe the Lungs – Located in the visceral thorax/Composed of vascular, elastic tissue/Right lung contains three lobes/Left lung contains two lobes/Composed of blood, arterial and venous network, connective tissue, respiratory pathway, and alveoli/”Pleural linkage” connects lungs to chest wall.
- Describe the actions of the diaphragm during inhalation and exhalation.
- Describe the actions of the accessory muscles of inspiration.
- Describe the process of forced expiration.
- Define tidal breathing.
- Describe the Control of Special Acts of Breathing
- List and describe 3 clinical measurements SLPs use that do not require high-tech./instrumentation.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.