Your manager at work is extremely impressed with your computer skills since you took a computer course. The company is installing computers in its production facility, and she has asked you to create a brief PowerPoint presentation that shows tips for working in the new software. Specifically, she wants the layout and topics for the presentation to be organized as shown below.
- Slide 1: Include a title slide.
- Slide 2: Describe the basics of computer software and what software does.
- Slides 3–4: Describe basic functions and techniques that will be used when creating and editing documents in Microsoft Word.
- Slides 5–6: Provide what you think are the top tips for creating aesthetically pleasing PowerPoint presentations.
- Slide 7: Outline the basics of opening a blank workbook and using Formulas to work with data in Microsoft Excel.
- Slide 8: Discuss some basic features of Microsoft Access (e.g., tables, queries, forms) and how employees might utilize this software to track production.
- Slide 9: Include a reference slide
Use SPIM to write a MIPS-32 assembly program that performs the followings:
a) Print your first and last name on the first line.
b) Prompt the user to enter an integer (positive or negative) using the prompt message: “Enter an integer (0 to exit): “
c) If the user does not enter a 0 the program continues to prompt for more integers until a zero is entered by the user. d) After the user entered the number 0 it prints:
i) Their sum is: (the sum is displayed)
ii) The smallest is: (the smallest number is displayed)
iii) The biggest is: (the biggest number displayed)
e) The program ends. Perform two test runs using the exact same data set shown in the samples below (except for the name which should be your name)
Write notes on Instruction pipe-lining. Ensure you highlight the
1. Strategies of pipelining
2. Performance as pertains to pipelining
3. Hazards of pipelining
Q2. Discuss the reduced instruction set architecture. Hint: Explain what reduced instruction set computers(RISC) are and how they differ from complex instruction set computers (CISC) and the controversy theorem.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.