double-spaced 2 paper that addresses the six major factors that should be considered when determining the correct marketing channels of distribution in a foreign country (the six C’s) as described in your textbook. Answer the following question: Why are these factors so important when evaluating a foreign distribution channel? Provide examples (for each factor) of companies that have achieved success.
- Use at least one outside resource (apart from the text) to support your comments
- Add a cover page and reference page (referencing the text and your outside resource(s) in APA format)
- Your paper should have section headings that reflect the various factors
1. What key financial ratios will be affected by the adoption of FAS 141R and FAS 160? What will be the likely effect?
2. Could any of the recent and forthcoming changes affect the company’s acquisition strategies and potentially its growth?
3. What were FASB’s primary reasons for issuing FAS 141R and FAS 160?
4. What are qualifying SPEs? Do they exist under IFRS? What is the effect of FAS 166 eliminating the concept of qualifying SPEs on the convergence of accounting standards?
5. If the company adopts IFRS, what changes should management be aware of?
6. What are the principle differences between IFRS and U.S. GAAP? Your submission should be a minimum of three pages in length in APA style; however, a title page, a running head, and an abstract are not required. Be sure to cite and reference all quoted or paraphrased material appropriately in APA style.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.