The final result of your global plan must be in the format of a written report saved in pdf format with supplementary tables, graphs, charts, visuals. Please, submit the assignment in the proper box on D2L named: Final Paper/Global Business Plan Project. You will choose fundamental country data and then do additional research following steps and detailed instructions on d2l. Flesh out the nature of the market opportunity offered by this country or its suitability as a manufacturing site, for which you will write a paper of approximately 2,000 words maximum. Again, please do not wait until last week, start to work on this project now! We already covered some of the chapters needed for the final project.
The final paper consists of five parts: Executive summary; Part 1: Planning the Global Business
Enterprise; Part 2: Organizing for Global Business Activities; Part 3: Implementing the Global Market Plan; and Part 4: Executing the Global Market Plan.
Detailed instructions are provided below. I would advise submitting one paragraph covering subtopics from each part. Example one paragraph Part 1 Identifying Global Business Opportunities, one paragraph Part 1 Analyzing International Competitors, one paragraph Assessing the Economic-Geographic Environment, etc.
Please, use the following resources
• Global Edge CyberSite: http://globaledge.msu.edu/
• World Bank DoingBusiness: https://www.doingbusiness.org/
This paper will be subjected to a Turn It In analysis and the expected minimum of unoriginal material is no more than 25%. The content and grading of this paper are as follows:
• Executive summary, not an introduction. An executive summary is a short section; it summarizes the final paper in a way that readers can rapidly become familiar with a large body of paper, 150 words maximum (10%)
• Part 1: Identifying Global Business Opportunities, Analyzing International Competitors, Assessing
the Economic-Geographic Environment, Assessing the Social-Cultural Environment, Assessing the Political-Legal Environment. Also, consider how technology could create new foreign business opportunities by expanding possibilities for production, marketing, and distribution of goods and services. (15%)
• Part 2: Selecting a Global Company Structure, Financing Sources for Global Business Operations,
Creating a Global Management Information System, Managing International Financial and Business Risks (15%)
• Part 3: Product and Target Market Planning for Foreign Markets, Designing a Global Distribution
Strategy, Planning a Global Promotion Strategy (15%)
• Part 4: Determining Financial Results, Measuring International Business Success (15%)
Tables, graphs, and charts (at least two tables, at least two graphs, and at least two charts in total six) – must be international business-related (10%)
• References should be written in APA format. These should be from several of the following: journals, books, interviews, company information, and credible Internet sources, not blogs (10%)
Online newsletters and blogs are not acceptable sources. The following are examples of acceptable reference sources:
• Popular business publications (e.g., Business Week, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Time Magazine, Fortune, Fast Company)
• Management journals (e.g., Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review, California Management Review)
• Other popular literature (e.g., books, internet articles)
• Academic research journals (e.g., Journal of International Management)
• Chapter 1 and other areas of your textbook also highlight many emerging trends
If you have a question about the appropriateness of a source, please ask me before you use it.
The final page of your paper should list full reference information for ALL references used in APA style.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.