Outline and Resources – You are to turn in an outline and resource list for your project.
You must turn in an outline and a list of resources for your project.
Use either an Alphanumeric Outline, a Decimal Outline, or a sentence hierarchical outline.
The list of resources you expect to use includes websites, books and films. This should be in the form of an Annotated Bibliography. https://irsc.libguides.com/c.php?g=483085&p=3303426
As you prepare for the Outline of your Final Paper, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Wherever you are in your writing process, it’s important to remember that you’re trying to show me what you’ve learned in the course
- Make observations and connections and integrate vocabulary and concepts we’re learning
- Think about the organization. Simply listing the elements in the assignment prompt is not an outline
- The thesis statement is the most important part of the outline HOW TO WRITE AN A+ THESIS STATEMENT
- I would like to see a full sentence outline. The more complete your work is now, the more helpful and substantive my feedback can be. I look forward to seeing how your work is developing!
- You should plan to spend about more time on this stage of the assignment (research and outline) than on the final stage of the assignment (rough draft and polish)
- UMGC’s WRITING CENTER can assist you if you get stuck or need some extra help
- Final Essay Stage Two – Samples of Outline and Resources (Sample Outline.docx)(Student Example.docx)
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.