For your final paper, you will write a 8- to 10-page theory paper that articulates your theoretical orientation toward working with couples and families.
Your paper must include the following elements that evolve from your personal theoretical orientation:
- The basic view of human nature as seen through your theoretical lens
- Key factors that account for changes in behavior
- An explanation of how intervention strategies are designed within this theoretical orientation
- An explanation of how your theory conceptualizes mental health
- Key factors that contribute to healthy family/couple relationships
- A description of the skills necessary within this theoretical orientation to meet the agreed upon goals and outcomes for couples and families
- The nature of the practitioner-client relationship and its relative importance
- An explanation of the evidence to support your theoretical orientation as an appropriate intervention for couples and families in need.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.