The purpose of these assignments is to allow you to explore a subfield of biomedical engineering. There are six exploring options that are due at various points in the semester. Review the grading contract to determine how many you want to do.
- Biomedical Sensors
- Cardiovascular biomechanics
- Biomaterials and medical devices
- Neuroengineering and imaging
- Tissue engineering
There are four format options for these assignments. Each submission must be a different format type. Your audience is professionals and students within the biomedical engineering community.
- Choose a researcher (academic or industry) who has been active in the subfield for 10+ years and write a research biography. Purpose: honor an individual’s achievement and their contribution to the field.
- Create an infographic that conveys the significance of this subfield, important findings, future directions, and career opportunities. Purpose: Provide an overview of the subfield for biomedical engineering undergraduate students.
- Identify the top researchers (academic or industry) working on a specific challenge within the subfield. Now pretend you have invited them to a dinner party and write the script of the dinner conversation. The conversation should be focused on the research. Purpose: Engage in discussions with and about literature.
- Choose a specific challenge within the subfield and summarize the current state of research. Purpose: Provide current technological or research landscape for chosen challenge.
- 1 inch margins
- For formats #1, 3, 4: 500 word minimum and target
- For format #2, one-page limit
- In-text citations and reference lists (excluded from word minimum) where appropriate. May be included as footnotes for format #2.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.