Explain the following:
• ▪ How the role of a people professional is changing?
• ▪ What impact are these changes having on our CPD?
• ▪ What are the key characteristics of a good-practice CPD?
The concepts of CPD and Reflective Practice:
• You should explain:
• What is meant by CPD
• Focus on the CIPD CPD guidance – 3 main elements to include are:
- Where have you been?
- Where are you now?
- Where do you want to be.
• Link to map in passion for learning.
• What CPD involves – the process
• Why CPD is important
• What is meant by ‘reflective practice’ – and how reflective practice is an important, integral feature of effective CPD.
How the role of a people professional is changing and the implication this has for CPD
• You should identify 3-5 specific examples of how the people professional role in changing – provide a structured response that clearly reflects specific examples
• For each identified example, explain what the implications are for CPD
• You might consider using a 2-column table here
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.