- The project team is developing an app for iOs, Android, and Windows phones. The development team lead identifies a risk with the Windows phones. She says that the team has little experience with the Windows mobile operating system; additionally Windows is not capable of performing many of the required functions without using commercial plugins and APIs. As Windows phones occupy just a tiny portion of the world market (0.7%), and are being deprecated by Microsoft, you recommend to the client that “Windows” compatibility be removed from the project. The client agrees. Which risk treatment method is this? Explain your answer.
- Which risk treatment method should be used when a section of the project is too difficult for the company to perform? Explain your answer.
- You are managing a project which uses subroutines and libraries from a number of different sources. You are concerned that the project might accidentally contravene the law. So you ask the HR department to employ someone with specialist knowledge in the area. Is this an example of “Transference”? Explain your answer.
- What is the difference between “Avoidance” and “Acceptance”?
Barrington executive management members are questioning how AIS should be evaluated. They are aware of the internal controls required by Sarbanes-Oxley Act and are questioning if there are other evaluation criteria that should be considered. You are aware of the COSO enterprise risk management (ERM) framework that expands on the internal controls required by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and want to advise management of this framework.
- In a memo to Barrington’s management discuss:
- The COSO ERM framework.
- How it includes and expands on the internal controls required by Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- The differences between Internal-Control Integrated Framework and COSO ERM framework.
1,000-word memo. Please include references APA style.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.