For this discussion, you’ll evaluate a student sample Four Source Essay paper. This will help you as you work on our own upcoming essay.
Here’s what to do:
• Read the sample paper for Writing Assignment #2 (the Four-Source Essay). The paper is about the effect of the evolution of Language It’s called WA#2-Language Four Source Essay
• Answer the following questions, and post your response to the discussion board.
Note that this isn’t a perfect paper. However, as you can see from the annotated bibliography, the student has narrowed the topic..
- In the paper, notice how the writer integrates the first three sources into the second paragraph. How do these sources relate to each other? How could the student have made the relationship clearer? (Answer in ~3-4 sentences.) For example, you might consider if the sources are similar or different, if they support each other or contradict each other, or some other observation.
- The writer cited Dunbar (2017) in various parts of the paper. What did this author add to the literature on the evolution of language, according to this paper? You might focus on paragraphs 3 and 4 (answer in ~3-4 sentences). For example, you might begin, “The research by Dunbar (2017) focused specifically on…”
- Post a comment on one or two of your classmates’ threads, reflecting on his or her response to the prompts.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.