For this Assignment, conduct a literature review focused on suicidal, depression within adolescents.
Presenting problem: suicidal, depression
Submit an 10-page scholarly paper supported with seven peer-reviewed articles as references for the population and presenting problem. In the paper, you should:
- Briefly describe the population and presenting problem you are focusing on for this assignment.
- Provide a review of the articles you reviewed from this project and explain what you learned from conducting this research.
- Briefly describe 3 evidence-based interventions currently used for your chosen population when addressing this particular problem.
- Provide supporting references when explaining the evidence/research finding behind the interventions.
- Explain which one of the interventions you might choose to use for the population and why.
- Consider client values and your clinical expertise and how those might affect your decision of which intervention to use.
- Describe how you might apply the specific skills and techniques of the chosen intervention.
- Briefly explain how you could measure the outcomes of this intervention.
- Explain any cultural considerations that you need to take into account when working with this population or the particular presenting problem.
- Discuss how the Code of Ethics for Social Work applies when working with this particular presenting problem and population.
- Explain how you would apply a trauma-informed lens when working with this population.
Support the assignment with specific references to the resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.