What are the dimensions of environment and how might they influence human behavior? How does a thorough understanding of the dimensions of environment support successful assessment and intervention by social workers? Demonstrate what you have learned about the dimensions in your Week 3 assignment.
Read “Case Study: The Sharpe Family’s Post deployment Adjustment” in Ch. 7, “Families,” of Essentials of Human Behavior.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis of the case study. Include responses to the following in your analysis:
• What are some strengths of the Sharpe family?
• What are some of their challenges?
• Which theoretical family perspectives do you think would be most useful for working with the Sharpes, and why?
• How might you develop two intervention strategies—one from each theoretical perspective—to use with the Sharpes?
• Refer back to your Ch. 6 and 9 readings. How do culture, physical environment, or social institutions influence behavior demonstrated in this case study? In addition, what kind of quantitative research might you do to study the relationship between these factors and behavior?
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.