Select a mental health or crisis intervention human service delivery system within criminal justice, such as a domestic violence program within a police department.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper about your selected system in which you address the following:
- Describe the services provided by your selected mental health or crisis intervention human service delivery system.
- Describe the general characteristics and skills needed to effectively deliver mental health and crisis intervention services.
- How do the characteristics, skills, and actions needed by an agent of the government differ from those skills needed by social workers or practitioners in mental health?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
include a title page, reference page, in text citations, headers and page numbers, no plagiarism
- Analyze nursing and counseling theories to guide practice in psychotherapy*
- Summarize goals and objectives for personal practicum experiences*
Produce timelines for practicum activities
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.