• You need to identify an example (real or imagined) that is based on a workplace scenario (that they were involved with or could have been involved with)
• The scenario – discussion subject – should be related to a people professional subject
• You should explain how you were well-informed (how did they prepare?)
• You should explain how you engaged (what communication techniques did you use?) – what behaviours did you exhibit e.g. courage to challenge?
Contributing to discussions – Examples could be, being well informed, courageous in speaking up and championing better work and working lives (quoting the CIPD).
Effective communication – how to engage with others and gain their attention through:
• Volume, tone & pace.
• Application of listening skills.
• Adapting the content to the audience.
• Skills of summarising.
• Presentation skills.
• Influencing skills.
Strong answers will also link to the CIPD Profession Map and highlight both specialist and generalist contributions.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.