- The cost of a new automobile is $10,000. If the interest rate is 5%, how much would you have to set aside now to provide this sum in five years?
- You have to pay $12,000 a year in school fees at the end of each of the next six years. If the interest rate is 8%, how much do you need to set aside today to cover these bills?
- You have invested $60,476 at 8%. After paying the above school fees, how much would remain at the end of the six years?
QUESTION 2: IRR RULE
Consider the following two mutually exclusive projects:
- Calculate the NPV of each project for discount rates of 0%, 10%, and 20%.
- What is the approximate IRR for each project?
- In what circumstances should the company accept project A?
- Calculate the NPV of the incremental investment (B – A) for discount rates of 0%, 10%, and 20%. What can you conclude?
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.