For Project #2, you will create a document to clearly communicate discipline policies and positive guidance strategies; and to effectively communicate with families, establish a reciprocal relationship with families and to work effectively with each family and child.
You are to make a selection from the following choices: 16 to 18 digital slide presentation.
Using Chapter Five: Direct and Indirect Child Guidance as a reference point, you will be required to include the following:
- Your philosophy of Positive Guidance
- Positive Guidance
- Direct Guidance
- Indirect Guidance
- Section that discusses:
- Choose one of the following to specifically highlight:
- Children 3-8 years-old
- Using Figure 5.1 (Page 131-Graphic or Page 156-Chart) incorporate the following:
- Eight positive guidance strategies (USE THESE 8–GIVE SIGNALS OR CUES FOR APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR, ENCOURAGE CHILDREN’S EFFORTS, USE LIMITS EFFECTIVELY, TEACH HELPFUL OR APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR, REDIRECT WITH DIVERSION, CHANGE SOMETHING ABOUT THE CONTEXT, LISTEN ACTIVELY, PREVENT OVER STIMULATION)
- Include two quotes (citations w/references) from the textbook on this topic or from another book, article, or web resource.
- Include a minimum:
- Ten graphics/digital pictures (slide presentation)
*Remember that if you use any copyrighted digital image or written work, you are required to include this in your list of sources of information. Otherwise this is considered plagiarism.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.