• Critical reflection/mini essay that elaborates on the one pledge in your manifesto.
• This short piece of academic writing will reflect on this pledge, setting out conceptual and theoretical background, the reasoning, and the expected implications.
• The critical reflection/mini essay must approach the pledge critically – aiming to analyse and reason why it was included in the manifesto.
• Like the presented manifesto, the critical reflection/mini essay must be informed by the lectures, discussions and reading on this module. It must refer to concepts and theories discussed. (pls find this in Bibliography)
The piece must also include referenced sources, cited using Harvard referencing system.
• https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48834193 – MPs call for laws to protect elections against online interference
• Heidegger: The Question Concerning Technology | Guide to pp. 311-313 –
• Futures for User-Led Content Production – http://eprints.qut.edu.au/4863/1/4863_1.pdf
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.