Using your own example of providing a people practice solution to meet a particular need, or a hypothetical example such as introducing a new policy or reward initiative, comment on how you would/have:
• ensured the ‘design’ of the solution was informed by engagement with others, particularly those most affected by the solution.
• You need to identify a people practice initiative, real or imagined.
• Focusing on the design of the solution to meet the need, explain how people involved (stakeholders) were engaged with – how were their opinions, view, input to the solution accounted for?
• You should explain how the need for a solution was identified and what the purpose of the initiative was.
Input to the solution could come from:
• Stakeholders impacted by the proposed solution.
• Those with relative insight to offer e.g. subject matter experts.
• Those with authority in the area concerned e.g. those who hold the budgets.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.