In this assignment, you will select your final topic using the information you prepared in the Identification of Research Topics assignment and create a literature review. To complete this assignment, do the following:
Select one of the three topics from the Identification of Research Topics assignment.
Utilizing the library, locate three additional articles that will complement and support your specific topic of interest.
In a 1,500-2,000-word paper, utilizing the research process, (refer to your text, Understanding Research) include the following:
- An introduction to the topic.
- An explanation of how the literature review is used in research.
- A discussion of the ethical considerations for data collection.
- An explanation of what the data reveals in terms of statistical analysis.
- An evaluation of whether there is enough information to make a decision on the effectiveness of the specific study.
- A summary of the conclusions from the literature review.
Please respond to the following:
Based on the lecture and Webtext materials, and research done using an outside source, address the following:
In this discussion you are going to consider the most significant obstacles to providing health care to rural areas in a developing country of your choice.
Using the textbook, an outside resource of your choosing where you examine a specific developing country, please examine the causes of the problem in your chosen country, outline them for us, and make two suggestions for change that are feasible. Be sure to defend the feasibility.
Determine specific steps — aside from building more clinics — that the leadership in developing countries can take to improve their health care systems and, as a consequence, the health of the population in rural areas. Be sure to consider the specific problems of women in developing countries and their needs.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.