True/False (2 points each- total 20%)
1. Equally vital to asset identification is the vulnerability audit.
2. A government CIAO report states once a risk assessment is completed, results often lead
to one inescapable conclusion, that security enhancements will never exceed allocated
costs and resources.
3. Prior to 9/11 Presidential Decision Directive # 62 and PDD # 63 (Critical Infrastructure
Protection) were created as a response by the Bush Administration’s desire to address a
perceived deficiency in how we as a nation addressed and assessed national threats.
4. In the period immediately prior to 9/11 Public Law 2077 (June 2000) acted on findings of
the Bremer Commission.
5. Evidence that terrorist organizations have established an infrastructure in the western
hemisphere for the support and conduct of terrorist activities was part of the Bremer
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.