The Writing Prompt: Write a 6 page proposal for one way to address a food-related ethical problem on our campus or in our communities. Use the following questions for guidance:
• What is a serious, food related ethical problem that needs to be fixed on our campus, in the local community, in the state, or in a location of your choosing?
• What is a plausible solution that would best address this problem?
• Why is your solution the most ethical way to address the problem? What ethical principle(s) guide your solution?
• What objections do you expect to face from your intended audience? How can you address their concerns?
• What is at stake in this solution? What should your audience do with your proposal?
The paper will be evaluated based on the following guidelines for writing a successful proposal:
1 • Clear framing of a serious, food-related ethical problem that affects the campus or a local or global community in some way
• A plausible argument for a solution, based on reasons and evidence showing that the solution will help address or solve the problem and that can be implemented successfully
• Smooth and critical integration of sources that involve ethical ways to view the problem and the solution
• Critical engagement with the proposal’s limitations or possible objections from your intended audience
• The use of at least two visual or multimedia illustrations to enhance your proposal
• A clear and logical organization of ideas
• A works cited page and an “acknowledgements” statement
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.