Directions: Answer 5 out of 7 short answer questions below. If you answer more than 5 questions, the first 5 will be graded. Each question is worth 20 points each, for a total of 100 points (and 15% of your final grade).
Your answer to each question should be roughly 5-7 sentences. The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate your comprehension of the course material. Your responses to the questions should be expository.
Use the course textbook and weekly content (recorded lectures and videos) to help you answer these questions. You should not/do not need to use external resources to answer these questions. Be sure to properly cite when necessary.
- Explain the difference between subjectivism and relativism and give an example of each.
- What is absolutism? Give an example.
- Explain how the study of ethics is interdisciplinary.
- What is the difference between ethics and morals? Give an example of each.
- Explain the difference between psychological egoism and ethical egoism.
- Briefly explain divine command theory.
- Briefly explain the Buddhist Eightfold Path.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.