Conflict Brief 3 Instructions
THE CHALLENGE: How would you advance the study and practice of conflict management?
THE AUDIENCE: Global thought-leaders on peace-keeping and conflict resolution. *Prepare your brief with this audience in mind.
THE BRIEF: Using the content found in the message “Learn How To Resolve Conflict & Restore Relationships” from Pastor Rick Warren and the readings from the previous week, propose a fresh theoretical perspective on conflict management that applies Bible truth in a way that works in the world. There are two parts to this brief. The final document should be 750 words (3 pages, not including a cover and reference page).
PART I: The Perspective (250 words)
- Name your theory.
- Provide a unique, working definition of it.
- Identify and define 3 key tenets or supporting points for understanding how this perspective works in the world. These should be easy to understand in light of the definition.
- State each tenet clearly.
- Provide unique scriptural support for each one.
- Translate the scripture into a statement that a non-believer can understand.
Part II: The Rationale (500 words)
Provide a brief rationale for your theory, explaining why it’s important to the study of conflict management.
Current APA Style is required. A total of 5 different sources should be cited and referenced in the brief:
- the course text
- the message
- two relevant scholarly journal articles published in the last three years
- the Bible.
Be sure to properly support your work with in-text citations.
SPECIAL NOTE: Use of first person is NOT permitted in this assignment.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.