There are 6 short answers
1. Why won’t water droplets formed by homogeneous nucleation survive in the atmosphere?
2. How do the curvature effect and the solute effect influence the formation of water droplets in
3. Under what conditions will a water droplet a) grow, b) be in equilibrium with its environment,
and c) shrink?
4. Why are ice nuclei important in the atmosphere?
5. What are the characteristics we use to classify clouds? Based on this, what are the 10 major
6. How do radiation fogs and advection fogs form? How are their formations similar to one
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.