- Think of an experience in which you received help of any kind (not necessarily from a mental health professional). Then, in a 2-3 pages paper, please complete the following:
- Rate the helper using the “Helper Rating Form” . Make sure to attach the completed form to your paper.
- Select 4 of the ratings on the Rating Form, and explain how they relate to your experience.
- What expectations, assumptions and did you bring to the helping process?
- What assumptions and expectations do you think the helper brought to it?
- How has the experience shaped your skills as a counselor in training?
- Compare legal and ethical considerations for group and family therapy to legal and ethical considerations for individual therapy
- Analyze the impact of legal and ethical considerations on therapeutic approaches for clients in group and family therapy
- Recommend strategies to address legal and ethical considerations for group and family therapy.
Create a comprehensive client assessment for your selected client family that addresses (without violating HIPAA regulations)
Develop a genogram for the client family you selected. The genogram should extend back at least three generations (parents, grandparents, and great grandparents).
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.