1. Compare Dell’s supply chain and logistics innovations with the competitive responses from competitors such as the Apple Store and others.
2. Discuss the emerging supply chain and logistics management factors shown in the video that were already negatively affecting large computer chain stores.
Choose question 3 or 4 below to answer:
3. Explain how these technology-driven factors were not enough to enable some businesses to survive the online competitive entrance into the market.
4. In what ways may market research have helped prevent these large technology businesses from failing?
Each of your three responses ( question 1, 2 and your choice of question 3 or 4) should be at least one page in length; therefore, with an introduction and conclusion included, your essay should be at least four pages in length. In addition to the video, your essay must reference at least one article of your choice from a business-related or news website; therefore, your essay should reference at least two sources. Your essay must be in APA format. All paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying in-text citations and references. Title and reference pages do not count toward the minimum length requirement.
Write 1,400-word paper using a faculty-approved organization, in which you:
- Evaluate the current technology and SCM systems utilized by e-business.
- Research potential new markets or suppliers that can be used to grow the e-business.
- Recommend new business opportunities, including technologies for reaching new markets (e.g. mobile applications, social media sites, text messaging).
- Propose an implementation plan for introducing this new technology or business opportunity, and discuss the potential risks involved.
The approved company is Dell.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.