Please use the grading rubric to create an outline of your assignment. Each section of the rubric should be a section of your final paper and could become the headings. Your assignment will be graded based on each element of the rubric. Compare each section of your paper with the rubric to ensure all elements are covered. Then, include an introduction and conclusion to tie the paper together. If you have any questions regarding the assignment please contact your instructor using the Course Help forum.
For Assignment 2, please do the following:
- Listen to Windshield Survey Guidelines and Tips.
- Review all requirements in the left-hand column of the Rubric below.
- Click on the Enter Sentinel City link on the course homepage and continue your Virtual Experience by taking a bus tour of Sentinel City. Since this is your second tour, feel free to choose any bus speed and/or get off the bus at any time to walk around.
- After your tour is complete, compile your observations into a 2-4-page paper, with at least 2 scholarly references, addressing each item listed in the first column of the Assignment 2 Rubric. You are encouraged to add other relevant characteristics you observe that may not be listed in the first column.
- As you take the tour, write down your observations, specifically focused on the following subsystems: physical environment, health and social services, and safety and transportation. For more information, please review the required demographics and subsystems listed in the left-hand column of the Assignment 2 Rubric. Meet with Mayor Hill to discuss the subsystems: Physical environment, health and social services, and safety and transportation.
If you have any additional questions about this, or any of the other assignments, please post a message to your Instructor in the Course Help forum at the top of the course in the Course Communications section.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.