In this assignment, you will be visiting a public venue to observe behaviors that could be used in a qualitative study on the general topic of body language of people in public spaces.
- Review pages 214-227 in 5th Edition of the Creswell text.
- Visit a public space (mall, bus station, post office, etc.).
NOTE FROM ME: Please use the GALERIA MALL in Dallas, Texas as the mall that I visited. You can get more information like videos online and click in this link to see one video. https://youtu.be/49BgyBDD3wY Remember to mention that there is an indoor skating in the mall. You can google for DALLAS GALLERIA MALL and find many more videos in YouTube if you need.
- Write field notes on these observations.
NOTE FROM ME: Notes from the observation must be included and be approximately about 300 words.
- You may formally structure your notes or just jot down observations as you see them.
- Some behaviors you may observe are:
- Distance between people in conversation.
- Eye contact.
- Physical contact/touching behaviors.
Write about 600 word reflective summary of your experience.
- Include concepts from the book you used in the field in your reflective summary.
- Address the following items to provide a balanced report of your qualitative data summation.
- Location(s) of your observations
- Dates and times of your observations
- Field notes of your actual observations
- Reflections on your observations
- Put your name and word count in the upper left corner of the paper (Total # of words for the paper (reflective summary and notes from observation) should be approximately 900 – 1000 words).
- Format and cite using APA style.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.