Instructions: Write a four paragraph letter, (one paragraph should be a minimum of seven (7) sentences).
Write as if you are living in the United States during World War I. Address the letter to a friend or family member in another country. The letter should explain the following:
- The events and/or issues that drew America into World War I. Be specific.
- Life on the home front (consider American responses to the war in Europe)
- The Influenza Epidemic
- Your thoughts on the Treaty of Versailles (strengths and weaknesses)
One example does not = a discussion. Think critically about the topic and try to imagine that you are experiencing the events listed above.
Guidelines and Helpful Tips:
- Citations are required for every paragraph. Please post in the following format: (Spielvogel, pg. #) Posts without citations will receive a 10-point deduction. Simply copying the publishing information does not constitute a citation.
- Outside sources may not be used. Acceptable sources include the class textbook, power points, and/or posted videos. http://www.americanyawp.com/text/21-world-war-i/
- Quotation marks must be included for all wording copied directly from the text. Citations tell me where you found the information used in your post. Quotation marks tell me when the wording is not your own. Wording copied directly from the textbook or other sources and displayed as your own work will be considered academic dishonesty.
- Critical thinking requires more than paraphrasing information from the textbook. Try to put yourself in the place of the people you are reading about each week and imagine history from their point of view.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.