1. (75 points – 500 word limit. 100 words per task) Reference the Indo-Asia-Pacific Situation D, several tasks that must be accomplished to support operations are listed below. For each of the listed tasks, recommend and justify one prospective unit from the list provided to accomplish each of the likely tasks. When formulating your justification please ensure that you consider the tradeoff between a unit’s capabilities and limitations with emphasis on why this unit can best perform the task in question.
- Form a MNJTF headquarters within a Joint Operations Area to be prepared for non-permissive entry operations
- Be prepared to clear northern Sumatra of enemy forces, stabilize and handover to Indonesian security and military forces
- Secure the Strait of Malacca (prevent interference with global trade)
- Establish port opening and distribution for the Joint Operations Area
- Support Indoniesian Military Forces to suppress potential unrest/subversive activity in Aceh.
- 13th MEU (Embarked aboard CTF-76 shipping)
- 3D MEB
- CTF-76 Amphibious Force (Expeditionary Strike Group: consisting of one LHD with embarked Marines and equipment, one LPD with embarked marines and equipment, LSD with embarked marines and equipment, and one destroyer)
- CTF-70 Battle Force (Carrier Strike Group: consisting of one carrier with air wing, two cruisers, two destroyers, one submarine, and one combat logistic ship)
- CTF-71 Navy Spec Warfare
- CNIC Singapore Area Coordinator
- I Corps
- 8th Theater Sust Comd
- 25th Sus Bde
- 13th ESC Sustainment Command (Expeditionary)
- 25th Infantry Div
- 5th AF
- 15th Wing
- 353rd Special operations Group
- 1-1st Special Forces Group
2. (10 points – 200 word limit) Reference the Indo-Asia-Pacific Situation D and the tasks listed in the preceding question, describe how the Air Force (AF) core missions of command and control (C2) and rapid global mobility (RGM) enhance or enable Joint Forces to conduct these tasks.
AF C2 (100 word limit):
AF RGM (100 word limit):
3. (10 points – 300 word limit) Reference the Indo-Asia-Pacific Situation D and the tasks listed in question #1, select three tasks and for each describe how space capabilities enhance or enable Joint Forces to conduct these tasks.
Task 1 (100 word limit):
Task 2 (100 word limit):
Task 3 (100 word limit):
4. (5 points – 100 word limit) Reference the Indo-Asia-Pacific Situation D, explain which cyberspace operation is the most challenging when forming a multinational joint task force (MNJTF) and why.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.