You have analyzed various social problems in this course. In an essay assignment (1,500–2,000 words), use the social problem you identified in Topic 2 to address the following prompts. Use three to five scholarly sources from the GCU library:
- Detail your social problem, proving why it is a social problem with supporting evidence.
- Analyze the impact of social phenomenon (for instance, social inequality, social deviance) on a social problem from macro and micro perspectives.
- Explain which theoretical perspective best aligns with your selected social problem (conflict, functionalist, and symbolic interactionism)
- Identify a social movement that has occurred in response to your identified social problem. Detail the type of social movement and what change the social movement has created.
- Identify your own possible solutions to your selected social problem that are more effective than current solutions, based on research you’ve collected.
- Does your solution align with the Christian worldview perspective? Why or why not?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.