The baccalaureate-graduate nurse cares for patients, including individuals, families, groups, communities, and populations across the lifespan and across the continuum of healthcare environments, perform comprehensive and focused developmental and physical assessments.
1) Perform assessments of individuals throughout the lifespan and include spiritual, social, cultural, psychological and physical components.
2) Differentiate between normal and abnormal assessment findings.
3) Analyze data to determine risk potential for individuals.
4) Synthesize assessment findings using the Digital Clinical Experience (DCE) and in written format using standardized terminology.
5) Demonstrate effective communication with individuals, families and interdisciplinary team members.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.