The main purpose of the feasibility report is to research and analyse and present and justify argument to support the establishment of a particular business of the student studied during the term.
The feasibility report will comprehensively include theories, analyses, and conclusions for the following themes:
• Cover sheet
• Market analysis
• Industry analysis and barriers to entry
• Industry analysis and gaps
• Customer research
• Organisational resources and capabilities
• Team analysis, CSF and supply chain, and person and personnel
• Cash, relevant metrics and the risks pertinent to the proposed business at this time, given competitive conditions, and in the relevant economy
• Recommendations Reflections and eureka
• bibliography and appendix.
• Quotations and references from Mullins J 2018 and from other materials included in the slides of the module.
The aim of the assignment is that the student should not only learn the composition of a feasibility report, and explore and understand each part and its relation with the other parts of the report, but also organise him or herself to produce a substantial and complex piece of work comprising many parts
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.