Grandmother Ella has had cancer for years now and has followed alternative remedies from the time she was first diagnosed. Ella had a period of remission; however, the cancer returned and has metastasized to her bones, liver, and lungs. She is in the hospital after collapsing from weakness. She is being released from the hospital as she wishes to spend her last days and months at home. Ella has her preferences for care, though she is now so weak that she has given up in many ways. The family members are each experiencing their own fears and are grieving as they face the loss that will occur when Ella’s life ends. Ella feels stressed by the discord and discomfort of family members.
Provide a detailed introductory paragraph that summarizes your topic and includes a succinct thesis statement. Outline each of the topics and subtopics and discuss how they pertain to the questions noted in the instructions.
The second half of this assignment is an annotated bibliography for five scholarly sources. For each source, provide a complete reference in APA format, a brief description, and a rational statement that explains how it is pertinent to your paper and supports your findings.
Writing the Final Paper Outline and Annotated Bibliography
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length, not including title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must include all the required topics and subtopics from the Final Paper requirements. Each section must include four to five sentences to explain initial thoughts on the subtopic.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use five scholarly sources, in addition to the text (six total).
- Must document all sources in APA style
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.