Analyze subnetting system and based on the information in the graphic shown, design a network addressing scheme that will supply the minimum number of hosts per subnet, and allow enough extra subnets and hosts for 30% growth in all areas. Circle each subnet on the graphic and answer the questions below.
Your solutions should include the following key parameters. (3 marks each)
- Address class
- Custom subnet mask
- Minimum number of subnets needed
- Extra subnets required for 30% growth (Round up to the next whole number)
- Total number of subnets needed
- Number of host addresses in the largest subnet group (Round up to the next whole number)
- Number of addresses needed for 30% growth in the largest subnet
- Total number of address needed for the largest subnet
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.