You will produce a written report of 2400 words (+/- 10%) that critically assesses and evaluates your personal leadership using Seven Leadership Mindsets Theory (vMEME) and all the types of leadership approaches and styles it contains.
Critically analyse leadership problems and challenges through critical evaluation and appropriate application of theory
- Critically evaluate how certain types of leadership/management styles differ depending on history, culture, geographic life and conditions
- Critically evaluate how certain types of leadership/management styles impact people performance, productivity
- Critically evaluate how certain types of leadership/management styles determine who will ‘follow and how’.
- Critically evaluate your personal leadership capabilities and critically analyse the need for future development
Through application of Seven Leadership Mindsets Theory (vMEME) you will have a tool (and the skill) to critically assess and evaluate all types of personal leadership theories and worldviews that include USA, UK, China, European countries, India, Oman, GCC, African countries, etc. Leadership is different depending on the relevant mindset (life conditions, how individuals adapt to successfully compete and socio-cultural elements). Inevitably leadership mindset impacts everything in a company – strategy, people, performance, productivity, etc.
Instruction: Please answer all of the following questions:
A suggested structure for the written report would include the following: This assignment can be divided into three
equally weighted sections. These have been presented as three questions.
1. Create insight into your leadership style by answering questions about your personal leadership inside your organisation. To enable critical assessment and analysis:
- Identify within in your organisation the range of leadership mindsets. What evidence do you see in leaders to underpin your assessment?
- Give examples of leadership traits you may have observed in the organisation that typify the selected leadership mindset
- Apply the seven mindsets theory to your key members of your team at your work place (Do not mention names).
2. Having analysed your own leadership and others within your organisation produce a reflection assessing your leadership capabilities and a plan for CPD development
- Highlighting your areas of growth, strengths and improvements
- Planning for present and future role taking into consideration everything you have read about leadership
2.1 After you have designed your CPD, answer:
c. To what extent is your own leadership style aligned and typical to that of your own organisationed
d. How likely is your leadership style to be one that will support the organisation change to a become a key leading 21Century business?
3. Discuss how your understanding of ‘leadership’ has evolved as a result of the readings given in this unit.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.