Review information on genetic disorders on the National Human Genome Research Institute Site: http://www.genome.gov/.
Choose a genetic disorder that can be inherited from a parent. Write a 525- to 700-word paper on the genetic disorder. Include the following in your paper:
Summarize the Chromosomal Theory of Inheritance and how chromosomal abnormalities can lead to genetic disorders.
- Describe the relationship between chromosomes and DNA.
- Identify an example of a genetic disorder and describe the genetic disorder including symptoms, impact on quality of life, and life expectancy. How common is this disorder? Does it run in specific ethnic bloodlines?
Format your paper according to APA guidelines. Review the Academic Writing Guidelines video and the Center for Writing Excellence for additional guidance on academic writing and APA style.
SELECT A MENTAL DISODER r to work on for your course project. As part of your course project, you will conduct field research on the practice related to your selected disorder. In your field research, you will interview a mental health professional to learn about the practice related to diagnosing and treating the disorder. In this assignment, you will prepare for the interview.
- Provide a brief introductory paragraph identifying and discussing the DSM disorder you have selected (furnish appropriate APA citations and References).
- Write ten interview questions that will bring out the information you need.
- Formulate questions that ensure an appropriate understanding of the disorder. These questions should assist in differentiating the chosen disorder from those found within and outside its parent category.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.