Part of defining scope for either an internal or external project is to define the customer requirements. A Requirements Management Plan (RMP) details how you will collect, track, and report on these requirements. In this assignment, you will develop a RMP that includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Introduction/Purpose of the plan
- How requirements activities will be planned, tracked and reported.
- Process for requirements definition and collection
- Configuration Management activities – i.e. how changes to the product will be managed
- Requirements prioritization process
- Requirements reviews process and acceptance criteria (i.e. what are the measures utilized for customer acceptance?)
- Requirements Traceability Matrix template
APA, Times New Roman, 12pt. font, 6 Scholarly Sources, Please utilize headings and sub headings for the areas listed above. 5 pages
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.