The purpose of this discussion is for you to reflect on your own readiness to practice as a DNP-prepared nurse and consider what you learned in this course and how this knowledge will impact your practice.
Each week, you have been reminded that reflective inquiry allows for expansion of self-awareness, identification of knowledge gaps, and assessment of learning goals. As you reflect on your own readiness to practice as a DNP-prepared nurse, it is important to consider what you learned in this course.
As you review the course outcomes and your experience in this course, address the following:
- Analyze and evaluate how your thinking was challenged in this course, related to healthcare informatics and information systems.
- Considering this new knowledge, examine how this learning prepares you to practice as a DNP-prepared nurse.
Please click on the following link to review the DNP Discussion Guidelines on the Student Resource Center program page
This discussion enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
- Assess the impact of informatics and information technology on organizational systems, change, and improvement. (PO 6)
- Use information technology to collect and analyze data to generate evidence-based nursing practice across healthcare settings. (PO 7)
- Design programs that monitor and evaluate outcomes of care, care systems, and quality improvement. (PO 7)
- Evaluate the types of healthcare information systems, knowledge-based systems, and patient care technology and the impact on patient safety, quality of care, and outcome measurement. (PO 7)
- Appraise consumer health information sources for accuracy, timeliness, and appropriateness. (PO7)
- Resolve ethical and legal issues related to the use of information, communication networks, and information and patient care technology. (PO 6)
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.