This Portfolio Project has two parts: Calculations and a 4- to 6-page essay. While the calculation requirements of this assignment are important, equally important are your discussion and analysis of the quantitative results. You will submit two documents: 1) a spreadsheet containing your horizontal and vertical analysis (and perhaps your ratios) in Module 7 and 2) a word document containing your essay in Module 8. You will submit both parts separately. See the Portfolio Project Part One and Part Two grading rubrics, located in the Module 7 and Module 8 folders.
In Module 7, you submitted your spreadsheet. For this module, you will take what you submitted in your spreadsheet, and use that information to write your paper.
Your paper must:
• Be 4-6 pages in length, not including the required cover and references pages.
• Include a proper introduction and conclusion.
• Include 4 scholarly references. The CSU Global Library is a good place to find these.
• Provide your reader with an overall understanding of the financial health of your chosen firm including the following:
• Discussion of the ratio analysis results, including rationale for the ratios chosen.
• Discussion of all horizontal and vertical analysis from above.
• Discussion of four items from the management discussion of the firm that support the conclusion formed in your discussion of the financial results.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.