For this assignment:
- Compare the application of each of the four functions of management in terms of how it might be different 25 years ago, based on the evolution of management theory.
- Select a manager and assess his or her planning strengths based on assigned reading concepts/theory. Research can also be supplemented from (but not solely based on) other information from academically credible resources.
- Assess that same manager’s planning weaknesses using the assigned reading concepts/theory. Research can also be supplemented from (but not solely based on) other information from academically credible resources.
- Defend two or three recommendations for improving the manager’s performance in the functional area of planning based on the assessment of both strengths and weaknesses and the use of academically credible sources.
- Based on your research, write succinct discussions of each of these items.
- Present your work as a 2–3-page report in a Microsoft Word document formatted in APA style.
- Support your responses with examples and research. Cite any sources in APA format.
Review Juanita’s World Parts 1-5, which are found in the Weeks 1 and 2 lectures, and write a 5-7 page paper. Pretend you are Juanita and develop a human resource plan to share with your boss. Develop a scenario which analyzes and summarizes the current situation for the employer. You are to create details that make this scenario more realistic and support your response to the issues and questions presented below.
Your paper should include the following:
- Evaluate the cultural issues that need to be addressed
- Analyze the ethical considerations that apply
- Describe the organization’s current hiring needs and projected hiring needs for the coming year
- Develop a recruitment plan for fulfilling the company’s current and future hiring needs
- Explain the plan the company should follow to manage employee performance
- Identify at least 4 laws or regulations that apply to the company. Explain the actions Juanita’s company has to take to ensure they are conforming to the requirements of these identified laws and regulations.
- Provide a recommendation for the organization on how they can motivate employees while adhering to the legal and regulatory requirement and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
Write a 5 to 7-page paper in Word format. Use at least three resources to justify your responses. Apply current APA standards for writing style to your work.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.